[Dovecot] namespace problem with dovecot 2.0

reg9009 reg9009 at yahoo.de
Tue May 26 11:24:36 EEST 2009

Am 26.05.2009 09:21, schrieb Timo Sirainen:
> On Tue, 2009-05-26 at 09:06 +0200, reg9009 wrote:
>
>> Well, I think it doesn't honour the separator "/". It still uses ".":
>>

> Fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/0b3225f7b3a6

Hi Timo,

hmm, partly. It show up as expected now, but I cannot subscribe to
subfolders of subfolder of INBOX. Interestingly, if I create new
folders, it shows up and works as expected. Also if I manually add the
folders to the subscription file.

This is with TB 3, TB 2.x is complaining about not being an IMAP4
server. I will investigate further and come back with some more details.

Regards,
Sebastian