[Dovecot] Virtual Plugin

Darvin Denmian darvin.denmian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 01:32:47 EEST 2009

I activated Dovecot's Virtual Plugin in my configuration and
created dovecot-virtual file with the following content:

[quote]
# ~/Maildir/virtual/Flagged/dovecot-virtual
*
 flagged
[quote]

When I flag some messages these messages automatically appears
inside my Virtual Folder called "Flagged", but once inside
this folder , when I "Unflag" the message, It doesn't disapear
from my virtual folder. Is this expected?

I'm using dovecot12-1.2.5-2.1 on a Opensuse 11.1

I hope you understand my brazilian english :)

Thanks