[Dovecot] IMAP proxying for ALL users to internal mail server

Vitaliy Vladimirovich artemrts at ukr.net
Fri Oct 2 15:39:18 EEST 2009

--- Original Message ---
From: Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
To: "Vitaliy Vladimirovich" <artemrts at ukr.net>
Date: 2 october, 15:25:19
Subject: Re: [Dovecot] IMAP proxying for ALL users to internal mail server

  On Oct 2, 2009, at 8:14 AM, Vitaliy Vladimirovich wrote:

> How must I adjust Dovecot for proxying all users from the
> Internet to the internal Exchange Mail Server?

To only a single Exchange server? Why would you need Dovecot proxy at
all there? Just use whatever dummy TCP proxy.
      Yes, to only single.
  I am trying to configure SMTP AUTH (Postfix+Dovecot SAS with Active Directory users account) and IMAP proxying to Exchange.
So now my problem is in IMAP proxying.
SMTP auth separately works fine.