[Dovecot] Quota exceeded delivery message

michel at casa.co.cu michel at casa.co.cu
Mon Oct 5 16:27:22 EEST 2009

Hi

I have assigned quotas to my users and in turn use quota_warning for
my users send them a message saying that the level of its quota is
about to be exceeded.

when the quota is exceeded, the script runs again sending a message to
the user and is rejected by the server.

there is any way to get the message when the postmaster, is delivered
to the mailbox even when exceeded the quota or simply not send it once
exceeded the quota level?

quota_warning = storage=95%% /usr/local/bin/quota-warning.sh 95
  quota = maildir
  quota_rule = *:storage=40M

Another question:

I've implemented recently in my work Bogofilter to mark messages as
SPAM or HAM.

Using dovecot as IMAP and POP3 server and deliver, there is some way
to move messages marked as SPAM to a folder called spam or junk?

I've heard that can be done with sieve, is this true? fileinto?

Thanks

Michel