[Dovecot] backup using rsync

David Favor david at davidfavor.com
Fri Oct 9 17:06:16 EEST 2009

Yes. Be sure to check your rsync version.

As I recall the 2.x series has bugs related to this.

I had a similar problem on MacOS until I upgraded to 3.0.6 and all
is well with ':' on MacOS & Ubuntu at this level.

--
Love feeling your best ever, all day, every day?
Click http://RadicalHealth.com for the easy way!