[Dovecot] pop3-login process

Kirill Miazine km at krot.org
Wed Oct 14 19:01:10 EEST 2009

Hello!

* ogu_yo at yahoo.co.jp [2009-10-14 21:47]:
>Hi,
>
>I would like to know if the pop3-login process would be
>create
>more than one while a user connection is established.

I appologize if I don't understand your question correctly:

There will be login_processes_count login processes listening for new
connections. And there will be a new pop3-login process for each new
established user connection until the number of login processes reach
the value defined in login_max_processes_count.