[Dovecot] Autocreate plugin for some domains

Jose Luis Marin Perez jolumape_al at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:15:20 EEST 2009

Dear Timo,

I added the line you mentioned

echo "yeah i got here" > /tmp/autocreate

and did not create the file /tmp/autocreate

 This is the script with the real domain:

#!/bin/bash

DOMAIN=`echo $USER|sed s/^.*@//`
if [ "$DOMAIN" = "operaciones.qnet.com.pe" ]; then
  export USERDB_AUTOCREATE=INBOX.spam1
  export USERDB_AUTOCREATE2=INBOX.spam2
  export EXTRA="USERDB_AUTOCREATE USERDB_AUTOCREATE2"
  echo "yeah i got here" > /tmp/autocreate
fi

unset USER
exec $*

What could be happening?