[Dovecot] Expire plugin in chkpw-wrapper.sh script

Jose Luis Marin Perez jolumape_al at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:37:10 EEST 2009

Hi timo,

This is the error that comes when adding userdb checkpassword

dovecot: Oct 16 10:13:53 Fatal: auth(default): Unknown userdb driver 'checkpassword' (typo, or Dovecot was built without support for it? Check with dovecot --build-options)
dovecot: Oct 16 10:13:53 Fatal: Auth process died too early - shutting down

 Running

 dovecot - build-options

 Build options: epoll ioloop = notify = dnotify ipv6 openssl
 Mail Storage: mbox maildir raw cydir dbox
 SQL drivers: mysql
 Passdb: vpopmail sql checkpassword
 Userdb: vpopmail sql prefetch

 Checkpassword not compiled for userdb.

 Excuse the dumb question, with that option adding to compile dovecot userdb checkpassword?

 No information found about this.

 Thanks

Jose Luis