[Dovecot] Problems compiling dovecot 1.2 with vpopmail‏

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Oct 16 22:37:38 EEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-16 at 14:27 -0500, Jose Luis Marin Perez wrote:
> Dear Timo,
>
>  This recommendation was made in July 2009 when I ask you about the operation of expiration plugin.

But since then you talked about wanting per-user expire settings and
that can't work with userdb vpopmail, so I recommended userdb
checkpassword: http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2009-October/043745.html

> It is possible to solve this problem with Dovecot 1.2.6 or use dovecot 1.2.4?

I don't think userdb vpopmail is going to help you, but you could get
1.2.6 compiled by just deleting the vauth_open() line from code. I'll
need to figure out something more permanent for it later.