[Dovecot] sieve + redirect + as attachment

Thu Oct 22 19:38:45 EEST 2009

On 10/22/2009, Stephan Bosch (stephan at rename-it.nl) wrote:
> What is your exact application? I can take this issue to the Sieve mailinglist.

One use case I would need is for a spam bucket.

We have an out-sourced anti-spam service, and I have more than a few
ancient email addresses that get nothing but spam, and I'd like to be
able to forward all inbound messages (server side, as they come in) to a
designated address(es), but our provider requires them to be forwarded
as an attachment.

--

Best regards,

Charles