[Dovecot] New error messages

Robin Atwood robin at binro.org
Fri Oct 23 22:38:21 EEST 2009

I was glancing at my logwatch report when I noticed:

    dovecot: IMAP(robinmail):
fchown(/home/robinmail/mail/.imap/INBOX/dovecot.index.log.newlock, -1,
10(wheel)) failed: Operation not permitted (egid=100(users), group based on
/var/mail/robinmail): 1 Time(s)
    dovecot: IMAP(robinmail):
fchown(/home/robinmail/mail/.imap/INBOX/dovecot.index.tmp, -1, 10(wheel))
failed: Operation not permitted (egid=100(users), group based on
/var/mail/robinmail): 3 Time(s)

So what's going on here? :) I am fairly sure I never had them before. Running
dovecot 1.2.6.

TIA
-Robin
Robin Atwood.