[Dovecot] Wish-list: X-Delivered-To headers generated by dovecot-deliver

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Oct 29 19:03:00 EET 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 09:08 +0100, Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
> By specifying content of the header(s) via command line parameter(s)
>
> e.g.
> deliver -d userx -x userx at gmail.com

I guess there could be a new command line parameter that allows you to
specify any header you want. Something like:

deliver -h 'X-Delivered-To: foo at bar.org' -h 'X-Hello: world'

But.. It's a bit more work than I want to spend on it right now. I'll
add to todo at least, or maybe someone else can implement it..