[Dovecot] 1.2.4 Maildir Quota Issues

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sun Sep 13 03:43:02 EEST 2009

On Sat, 2009-09-12 at 18:56 -0400, Mario Antonio wrote:

> Noel,
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.
> But with this behavior, we will have to modify our scripts to perhaps
> clear up/reset the cache after changing User Quotas ....

Hi Mario,

You could try setting it to value of  "0"  not too sure on what
performance impact you might get though (Timo??)
As it asks the database every time you connect, if you run replication
and query localhost, I doubt anything degrading, if you don't run
replication and your mysql server is real busy, you might experience a
slight to noticeable performance impact.

Cheers
Noel