[Dovecot] dovecot 1.2.11 + virtual plugin + deliver

Stef Simoens stef.simoens at numericable.be
Wed Apr 7 18:56:13 EEST 2010

Hello,

That's my problem ...

an IMAP-connection makes the imap-postlogin-script run which creates the
virtual directory

but the imap-postlogin-script is not run if dovecot deliver is run by
postfix

so, new users cannot receive mail until they make a first connection
and the welcome-mail stays in the postfix-queue

Ideally, I would like to "hide" the virtual namespace for deliver; but
even if I put the namespace definition in the protocol imap-section, it
is still seen by deliver...

Kind regards,

Stef Simoens                                 stef.simoens at numericable.be
+32 486 577 963                         http://users.numericable.be/stef