[Dovecot] Question about dovecot imap proxy

Monika Janek mjanek at sidefx.com
Thu Apr 29 22:51:49 EEST 2010

Genius! I did the 'any-cert' AS 'ssl' and put the '993' AS port and it
worked. I'll do the ssl_ca_file as well. I thought that I had tried the
'yes' as 'ssl' but it works now. Thanks so much for your help Timo. I
really appreciate it. :) I love dovecot!

--
Monika Janek
Systems Administrator, Side Effects Software