[Dovecot] Dovecot Sieve with Dovecot 2.0

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Aug 3 13:34:07 EEST 2010

  Op 3-8-2010 12:21, Roman Sergey schreef:
> Hello Timo and everybody!
>
> Sorry, I was googling but haven't found an answer on my simple question:
> Does the latest release of Dovecot Sieve work with Dovecot 2.0rc?

There is currently no release for Dovecot v2.0. However, you can
download it directly from the Mercurial repository at:

http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-2.0-pigeonhole/

Pigeonhole integrates both Sieve and ManageSieve. Also, there is no need to patch Dovecot anymore to enable ManageSieve support.

I hope to finish a preliminary release of Pigeonhole soon...

Regards,

Stephan.