[Dovecot] Re : Re: How to disable "/Noselect" Flag

Nabil TAZI nta at action.ma
Tue Aug 3 17:29:42 EEST 2010

-------- Message initial --------
De: Axel Thimm <athimm at flocki.atrpms.net>
Sujet: Re: [Dovecot] How to disable "/Noselect" Flag
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:21:26 +0200
Client de messagerie: Mutt/1.5.20 (2009-08-17)

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 11:53:32AM +0100, Nabil TAZI wrote:
> can you help me to disable the "/Noselect" flag from folder so imap
> client can select the folder and his sub-folders to store mails inside

If this is an mbox backend then I think you are not supposed to, as
"selectable" im imap speach means it could carry messages.

There are other flags that prevent clients from accessing subfolders
like haschildren. What imap client and what dovecot backend are you
using?

Hi,

i am using dovecot default setup ,
 so when i do LIST command by telnet i receive this :

* LIST (\Noselect \HasChildren) "/" "test_nta3"

and i want to receive this instead :

* LIST (\HasChildren) "/" "test_nta3"

so i search the way to disable the  \Noselect flag from the folder

Thanks in advance for your help