[Dovecot] Dsync fatal error.

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 18:03:34 EEST 2010

Oh, sorry, i had just did this!

Without the inbox.

Seans it is runing now!

I just send an question about dsync in another thread, could you take a look
please ?

Thanks!

Appreciate.

But it seens i did not get the inbox. In the other thread you said it got
it.

I did not convert the inbox!

And, even if did, what would the inbox folder name be ? or it would just
create the folders new, cur and tmp on the directory i specified, bytheway,
the last one is the way i think will be best!

[]'sf.rique