[Dovecot] dot-containing foldernames \HasNoChildren bug ?

Samuel Kvasnica bugreports at list.ims.co.at
Fri Aug 6 15:48:06 EEST 2010

 On 08/06/2010 01:24 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On 6.8.2010, at 8.38, Samuel Kvasnica wrote:
>
>> doveconf -n -c dovecot-1.conf > dovecot-2.conf
>>
>> command seems to remove rather big part of of original config...
> What parts?
Seems like something went wrong (might be my fault), there was simply
some stuff like sieve, fts completely missing. But now it seems ok.
Anyway I've rewritten my configs by hand to use the new nice conf.d layout.

But as I written recently, listescape is still badly broken, cannot use
any subfolders now if I use activate plugin. But the \hasnochildren bug
is away !

I also have troubles to get managesieve work again, client getting
errors and seen some signal 11 on imap service in log, but I have to
investigate some more hour
to get usable infos.