[Dovecot] dot-containing foldernames \HasNoChildren bug ?

SK samuel.kvasnica at test.ims.co.at
Fri Aug 6 20:51:20 EEST 2010

Hi Timo,

yes this works now for thunderbird. But still getting the segfault when
using open-xchange weblient right
on login.
I'm attaching the stacktrace of imap daemon below. Seems to appear in
combination with a shared folder of a user
with loginID "firstname.lastname". Strangely, it wont crash when using
thunderbird.

...yes it might take fes more day until declaring it stable. On the
other hand,
in 1.2.x listescape is badly broken anyway.