[Dovecot] Maildir over NFS

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Sat Aug 7 18:17:31 EEST 2010

All,
     Thanks for all the information.  I think I'm leaning towards
locally attached fiber disk array.  Couple of advantages I see, one it
will be faster than NFS, second it will allow us to separate user home
directory disk quotas and email disk quotas. Something we have been
wanting to do for awhile.

Again thanks for all the view points and experiences with Maildir over NFS.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'