[Dovecot] Vacation - out of office - SOLUTION

Wed Aug 11 14:03:33 EEST 2010

If the below replies to *all* messages, it is broken. I don't understand
the code, but I don't see any attempt to detect any of the numerous
situations where a vacation message shoul NOT be sent (like dovecot list
messages, for just one example).

--

Best regards,

Charles