[Dovecot] quota_warning bug?

jeroen at intuxicated.org jeroen at intuxicated.org
Fri Aug 13 17:52:21 EEST 2010

Hi,

Today I was testing with dovecot 2.0 rc5 and experienced some odd
behaviour with quota_warning rules. It's reproducable. When I set a
rule (this one simply writes some message to a text file) and go over
quota (2 messages in this case), it works as expected. But if I restart
my client, remove one message, restart my client again and remove the
last message from my inbox, it executes the warning rule again. Does
this sound familiar to anyone? I tested with the debian package
dovecot_2.0.rc5-0~auto+8 found in rename-it.nl's repository.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Jeroen Koekkoek