[Dovecot] Fatal: dict_driver_register(mysql): Already registered

Jerrale G jerrale at sheltoncomputers.com
Sun Aug 15 08:03:40 EEST 2010

  On 8/13/2010 8:55 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>> this is the C script you asked for Charles:
> That looks ok too..
>
> What happens if you run dict binary directly? Does it give the same
> "Already registered" error? If it does, run it via gdb:
>
> gdb dict
> b dict_driver_register
> run
> cont
> cont
>
> and show me the output of that.

when running the debug, the first command yielded "dic: not found" or
the relevant. I'm still getting the error. This is of no time
sensitivity as we have a script that automatically "expires" different
folders of every mailbox", storing backups for  a year, and our quota is
Maildir. I'm here to help you resolve it in case others have it with 1.2.13+

Jerrale G.
SC Senior Admin