[Dovecot] Forcing users to change passwords

Mon Aug 16 14:18:56 EEST 2010

Marc Perkel wrote:
> Suppose I have users with a default password like "change-my-password"
> and I want to detect users who haven't changed their password and alert
> (nag) them about changing it. How would I do that?

How is this a dovecot question? The answer depends on what you use for
your passdb backend, and whether or not whatever you use to manage your
users supports such a thing - if not, you'd have to script it.

--

Best regards,

Charles