[Dovecot] OT [Fwd: Fwd: Re: EVERYONE USING DOVECOT PLEASE SIGN: Thanks, Administrators of Dovecot!]

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Aug 18 23:13:35 EEST 2010

CharlesMarcus
LOL, you kinda contradicted yourself here charlie boy
and personal RBL? yup, but its not just used by me, its used by a few if
you read the link, a few  involving millions of emails a day, but
shouldnt be a problem giving the geographical locations...

and lied? list msgs caught in spam rules, I guess you dont know how to
configure SA URI's...

now, please stop trying to avoid bans or i shall notify your isp you
have violated their T%C