[Dovecot] doveadm expunge -A mailbox Trash savedbefore 30d

Jerrale G jerralegayle at sheltoncomputers.com
Mon Aug 30 05:50:13 EEST 2010

Could you explain the iterate_query in any kind of sql. I'm guessing to
just use the query, correctly, that's failing as iterate_query= and put
it in the service auth file which includes password_query and
user_query. then, I'm guessing to add something like:

iteratedb {
driver = sql
args = /path/to/sql.conf
}

The wiki2 only says:

"When the SQL userdb module is used make sure that the iterate_query
setting in /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext matches your database layout."

it should give an example query. I don't know if its wanting to list the
fields or the contents of a field.

Thanks,

Jerrale G
Jerrale G.