[Dovecot] Messages marked as unread - Dovecot 1.2.10 - Thunderbird 2.0.0.23

Marcio Merlone marcio.merlone at a1.ind.br
Thu Feb 4 13:56:14 EET 2010

Em 1/2/2010 14:15, Charles Marcus escreveu:
> On 2010-02-01 9:22 AM, Stephan Bosch<stephan at rename-it.nl>  wrote:
>
>>> I upgraded some of our systems to dovecot 1.2.10
>>> now I noticed that some of my messages are marked
>>> as unread. This disappears after reopening the folder
>>> again.

I did upgrade too, _lots_ of messages appear as not read (but not all
folders). Mark then as read appears to work, but when I get back to
folder they are unread again. Many users on my net are complaining about
that. We are using Dovecot 1.2.10 with many versions of TB, from 2.0.0.x
up to 3.0.1.

>> Apparently, this is a known Thunderbird problem as discussed earlier on
>> this list:
>>
> No, those only apply to TB 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 (apparently fixed for 3.0.2)...

I could find just 3.1a1 for download. Can you help me find 3.0.2?

Thanks and best regards.

--
Marcio Merlone