[Dovecot] mailutil question re: translating mbox folders to maildir

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Thu Feb 4 22:43:24 EET 2010

I need mailutil in order to use the mbox to maildir translation routines
that are posted in the Dovecot wiki, but there is no mailutil with the
AIX image...
mailutil is apparently built as part of Pine, and indeed I can see it in
the build tree from my V4.6.1 Pine build, which I still have....OTOH, my
version of Pine is not patched for maildir.
Will the native pine mailutil work with mb2md or does it have be a
mailutil built in a patched Pine :) tree?
Oh Tannebaum, oh Tannebaum........
--
==== Once upon a time, the Internet was a friendly,
neighbors-helping-neighbors small town, and no one locked their doors.