[Dovecot] Compressing Maildir mails on delivery

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Sat Feb 6 12:07:36 EET 2010

     Hi Timo,

     OK, patching is fine ... but how am i supposed to enable that ? is
there some new config option, or applying the patch will automatically
and irreversible enabling it ?

     How to choose between gzip and bzip2 compression ?

     is there anything special to configure on LDA protocol to get that
working ?

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues