[Dovecot] Anyone successfully setup Continous Backup of mailboxes using rsync ?

CoolAtt NNA coolatt at live.com
Thu Feb 11 07:46:42 EET 2010

from the wiki of Lazy Expunge:
"The plugin is configured by defining namespaces where the mails are
moved. You can decide if you want the namespaces to be visible to
clients, or if you want to show them only via some special webmail
interface. You can use either one or three namespaces"

How do I access the namespaces(the back up mailboxes) ?
We are using Thunderbird,Microsoft Outlook & RoundCube Webmail as email clients.