[Dovecot] Feature request? Make deliver quota inclusive!

Joachim Boltz quendi at gmx.net
Sun Feb 14 22:35:32 EET 2010

hi all,

I'd like to make deliver put mail into a nearly full mailbox even when
they become overquota as a result. The same problem came up a few weeks
ago: http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2010-January/045695.html

Since no solution was offered may I suggest this topic as an additional
feature for future releases? ;-)

This is a important for me because sometimes users are lazy. They think
"oh, still 10% left, no reason to delete mail" while in the meantime
large messages are already bounced, while some small ones arrive in the
users inbox.

cheers,
 achim