[Dovecot] sieve addflag has stopped working

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Feb 16 01:03:42 EET 2010

Andrew Schulman wrote:
> plugin {
>   sieve_extensions = +imapflags
> }
>
> in dovecot.conf.  I know that imapflags is deprecated, but it is still supposed
> to be supported.  Unfortunately ingo1 doesn't support imap4flags yet
> (http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/8784).

This is a known problem and it has been fixed in the repository:

http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-1.2-sieve/rev/a890258aa5a9

This bug was actually present for quite some time. It was however
shadowed by another bug that was fixed in the latest release, exposing
this one.

You can apply the above change as a patch to fix the issue during the
time that there is no new release.

Regards,

Stephan.