[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.2.8 problem on AIX

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Tue Feb 16 17:04:26 EET 2010

Back when (5-6 ? years ago) I first put DC on our AIX mail server, I
thought to put it in the inted.conf file, as was the old UWIMAP
invocation.  But a) I had problems with that and b) people here informed
me that it was much more efficient just to directly invoke it, so I put
it in the /etc/rc.local file and it has <knock on wood> never failed to
start and run cleanly.  So....this is an easy one with an easy answer.  :)

--
==== Once upon a time, the Internet was a friendly,
neighbors-helping-neighbors small town, and no one locked their doors.