[Dovecot] Feature request? Make deliver quota inclusive!

Thu Feb 18 16:05:21 EET 2010

On 2010-02-18 3:51 AM, Steffen Kaiser wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010, Joachim Boltz wrote:
>
>> This is a important for me because sometimes users are lazy. They think
>> "oh, still 10% left, no reason to delete mail" while in the meantime
>> large messages are already bounced, while some small ones arrive in the

Personally I think the best way would be, if the user isn't over quota
at the time of a message delivery, deliver that message, *regardless* of
whether or not it puts the user over quota.

Then, obviously, from that point on, delivery will fail until the user
deals with their over quota issue.

--

Best regards,

Charles