[Dovecot] Get some headers Variables

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Feb 18 18:21:05 EET 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 14:19 -0200, Alex Baule wrote:
> example, I have the header:
>
> How can I get this value inside a plugin ?
>
> There is something like  getHeaderVar("X-ThereisMy") ?

If you haven't found out yet, one of these should help:

/* Get value for single header field, or NULL if header wasn't found.
   Returns 1 if header was found, 0 if not, -1 if error. */
int mail_get_first_header(struct mail *mail, const char *field,
			  const char **value_r);
/* Like mail_get_first_header(), but decode MIME encoded words to UTF-8.
   Also multiline headers are returned unfolded. */
int mail_get_first_header_utf8(struct mail *mail, const char *field,
			       const char **value_r);
/* Return a NULL-terminated list of values for each found field. */
int mail_get_headers(struct mail *mail, const char *field,
		     const char *const **value_r);
/* Like mail_get_headers(), but decode MIME encoded words to UTF-8.
   Also multiline headers are returned unfolded. */
int mail_get_headers_utf8(struct mail *mail, const char *field,
			  const char *const **value_r);