[Dovecot] 2nd REPOST: mbox vs maildir

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Feb 18 20:40:02 EET 2010

    Spoke too fast.  I can't move mailboxes across namespaces.  Is that
a limitation?  For example, if I have a mailbox in 'mail/' that I want
to move into 'mail-Archives/' I get an error saying:

    The current command did not succeed.  The mail server responded:
Can't rename mailbox to another storage type.

    This is through Thunderbird.  I was able to do this with uw-imap.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.