[Dovecot] Installation directories layout question

Hunny Bunny tmphb at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 17:24:51 EET 2010

Hello and thanks for the reply.

"Run `./configure --help | less` and read the part:
    "Fine tuning of the installation directories""

That is exactly what I did later defining each and every installation directory like --libdir=/usr/local/dovecot/lib and so on and so forth.

This "Fine tuning" is not working as expected. For some reason dovecot adds that extra 'dovecot' at the end of the libdir and other directories path.

Could you please provide any other suggestions.

Thank you in advance,

Alex