[Dovecot] OT: best linux imap client for dovecot

Wed Feb 24 20:18:00 EET 2010

On 2010-02-18 10:50 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> I think they all suck. If I ever have too much time on my hands, I might
> try to continue http://trojita.flaska.net/. Its design looks good, but
> unfortunately it's nowhere near being actually usable and its
> development seems dead.

Hey Timo,

I was wondering if you might take just a few minutes - no need to go
into great detail or anything unless you can do so off the top of your
head and don't mind - and outline what you see as the biggest problems
with all of these sucky IMAP clients, and what things might/could be
done to make them 'suck less'...

Maybe this could be a new entry on your new blog? ;)

I'm interested in opening some bugs for Thunderbird for anything that
seems to be doable/fixable without rewriting everything from scratch
(which obviously isn't going to happen)...

--

Best regards,

Charles