[Dovecot] qmail-secretary plugin for dovecot deliver

Rajkumar S rajkumars at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:23:58 EET 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Steffen Kaiser
<skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-brs.de> wrote:
> Er, "qmail-secretary" looks like a part of "qmail", hence, the analogy would
> be postfix in your new setup, or am I mistaken?

it's a part of qmail-local which is responsible for delivering mails
to local users, analogous to dovecot deliver.

See the following big picture for details:
http://www.nrg4u.com/qmail/the-big-qmail-ldap-picture-20031112.pdf

> Anyway, there are plenty of mailing list managers out there.

I would be happy to use any which can take configs from LDAP and has
sender confirm feature.

with regards,

raj