[Dovecot] Moving

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 13:26:38 EET 2010

On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 22:24:27 -0500
Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> articulated:

> No, my visa was originally set to be max. 1 year so I have to go
> back. It was pretty fun and Rackspace is a great company, but
> Blacksburg is a bit too small town and I want to go elsewhere. (Now
> could be a good time to try to get me to come somewhere I've always
> wanted to go. :)

Where exactly would that be? I worked for years in New York City, and
except for the occasional terror bombing, it was a great place to work.
Everything I could want was there. Then again, coming from a small
town I did sort of miss just lounging in a chair on my back lawn.

To each his own.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

Those of you who think you know everything are very annoying to those
of us who do.