[Dovecot] problem with uidlist

David Halik dhalik at jla.rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 6 17:11:02 EET 2010

On 12/29/2009 06:40 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote
> I should probably try again stress testing on NFS with imaptest. Maybe
> these happen constantly when imaptest is run on two machines at the same
> time?..

That sounds like a good test to me. Our environment (which seems to trip
many of these issues up) is 10 dedicated IMAP/POP servers, 2 frontend
*nix boxes running pine, and four webmail machines using imapproxy to
connect to the IMAP servers... all using the same NFS backend. More than
likely it's an multi-server access NFS issue.

--
David Halik
dhalik at jla.rutgers.edu