[Dovecot] Dovecot not delivering mail.

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Wed Jan 6 19:53:40 EET 2010

Literally, in a recent case with me. Debian (any build I could get my
hands on, I tried quite a few) would literally not install on a box. I
was lucky if the installer ran, let alone did anything. Spent a week
trying.

Ubuntu installed on the first try and was up and running after fifteen
minutes.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium