[Dovecot] Moving

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Mon Jan 11 15:53:46 EET 2010

Now that you're back in your native land. .....
If and only if you're interested, I'D be interested in hearing what you
thought of America: the things/customs that you thought were just plain
wrong or stupid, the things/customs you liked, things that made you
think, things that make you feel relieved to be "back home"
I'm always curious about how others see my screwy country and its
inhabitants...

--
==== Once upon a time, the Internet was a friendly,
neighbors-helping-neighbors small town, and no one locked their doors.