[Dovecot] Sieve > Pigeonhole > external storage with LDAP or other data source available to dovecot

Martin F. Foster martin_foster at pacific.net.au
Wed Jan 13 04:41:13 EET 2010

got it, I have extdata working fine now for simple commands like
redirect.  vacation doesn't seem to be working properly - in that a
message is not returned to the sender.  I'll continue to test this with
and without extdata and report back if I still can't get this to work by
the end of my day (~18:00 @ UTC+11)

I have also updated the wiki with sieve plugin testing information
http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Sieve/Dovecot "Script Compling with Sieve
Plugins"

Cheers,

-Martin Foster