[Dovecot] uw-imap compatability hack?

Simon Annetts simon at ateb.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 13:42:50 EET 2010

Thanks Timo, I couldn't get this to work properly with 1.0.7, but I've
upgraded to 1.2.9 now and it works fine with a config of:

mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir
namespace private {
  separator = /
  prefix =
  inbox = yes
}
namespace private {
  separator = /
  prefix = mail/
  inbox = no
  hidden = yes
  list = no
  subscriptions = no
}

Thanks again
Simon

--

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not necessarily the views of Ateb Ltd, unless specifically stated.
Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw atodiad sydd ynghlwm wrtho, yn gyfrinachol.  Os yw wedi eich cyrraedd mewn camgymeriad dilëwch ef oddi ar eich system. Peidiwch â defnyddio na datgelu'r wybodaeth mewn unrhyw ffordd a rhowch wybod imi ar unwaith os gwelwch yn dda. Gall y neges gynnwys barn bersonol nad yw o anghenraid yn farn Ateb Cyf, oni ddywedir hynny'n benodol.