[Dovecot] nologin in auth proto version 1.1

Kirill Miazine km at krot.org
Thu Jan 21 23:02:27 EET 2010

Ok, I didn't understand it wasn't gone. I only read the doc today
:)

* Timo Sirainen [2010-01-21 22:58]:

On 21.1.2010, at 22.38, Kirill Miazine wrote:

  Could we have nologin back please?

  Where do you see nologin ever mentioned in authentication
  protocol? I

  don't see it in v1.0's auth-protocol.txt. It's still working,
  it's just

  not really part of the protocol itself.

Quoting yourself:
But I think this should be fixed so that it's not necessary to do
it. So
I added a new "nologin" field to AUTH request. If it's used, the
request
will be freed immediately when authentication is finished. So
v1.0.11
will have it (whenever it gets released..) as well as the next
v1.1.beta.

Anyway, like I said, it's not gone. It just was never added to
the document. Maybe it should be mentioned there.