[Dovecot] quick question

Cor Bosman cor at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 22 23:05:11 EET 2010

> Wow, that's almost the exact same setup we use, except we have 10 IMAP/POP and a clustered pair of FAS920's with 10K drives which are getting replaced in a few weeks. We also have a pair of clustered 3050's, but they're not running dovecot (yet).

Pretty much the same as us as well.  35 imap servers. 10 pop servers.  clustered pair of 6080s, with about 250 15K disks. We're seeing some corruption as well. I myself am using imap extensively and regularly have problems with my inbox disappearing. Im not running the patch yet though. Is 1.2.10 imminent or should i just patch 1.2.9?

Cor