[Dovecot] quick question

Brandon Davidson brandond at uoregon.edu
Mon Jan 25 20:25:55 EET 2010

David,

Hmm, that's disappointing to hear. I haven't received any new reports
from our helpdesk, so maybe it's at least less visible?

> For now they're just have to live with it until I either get
proxy_maybe
> setup, or some other solution.

Let me know if you come up with anything. I'm not sure we want to add
MySQL as a dependency for our mail service... but I'm at least curious
to see how things perform with session affinity. I'll add it to my long
list of things to play with when I have time for such things...

-Brad