[Dovecot] quick question

Brandon Davidson brandond at uoregon.edu
Mon Jan 25 21:53:59 EET 2010

Timo,

Or just 'passdb pam { ... }' for the second one in our case, since we're
using system auth with pam_ldap/nss_ldap. Is the SQL connection/query
timeout configurable? It would be nice to make a very cursory attempt at
proxying, and immediately give up and use a local connection if anything
isn't working.

-Brad